Updated at October 10, 2022
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where GuruQore or the owners/founders of GuruQore are based, in this case is India
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the GuruQore Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit GuruQore and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by GuruQore or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by GuruQore as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: GuruQore.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL:
- You: a person or entity that is registered with GuruQore to use the Services.
Information we Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our app, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Name / Username
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Phonebook (Contacts list): Your contacts list allows the app to be much more easy to use by the user, since accessing your contacts from the app makes you save tons of time.
- Camera (Pictures): Granting camera permission allows the user to upload any picture straight from the app, you can safely deny camera permissions for this app.
- Photo Gallery (Pictures): Granting photo gallery access allows the user to upload any picture from their photo gallery, you can safely deny photo gallery access for this app.
Use of the Information Collected
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) ● To improve our app (we continually strive to improve our app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
When does GuruQore use end user information from third parties?
GuruQore will collect End User Data necessary to provide the GuruQore services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When does GuruQore use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a GuruQore customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to GuruQore. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved
in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the app, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the app. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the app in a shared location, and type of the device used to visit the app. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the app and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers. We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
GuruQore will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this app, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide GuruQore to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to GuruQore or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
GuruQore is incorporated in India. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected through the GuruQore Service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Can I update or correct my information?
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information GuruQore collects depend on your relationship with GuruQore. Personnel may update or correct their information as detailed in our internal company employment policies.
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
If you are an end user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
If you are a GuruQore worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business
Links to Other Websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they’re “following” people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that GuruQore shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. GuruQore does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Local Storage
Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
$elnombre uses “Sessions” to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: [email protected]
Authority to revoke/ withdraw Consent
The Company hereby grants all the Members and Visitors a right to revoke or withdraw consent or opt out thereby disallowing the Company to make use of any information saved in relation to the Members or the Visitors. However, in case there is any due pending to be paid by the Member to the Company, this clause shall not be applicable on such members.
We will contact you through mobile (sms, whatsapp, calls), email, notices posted on our websites or apps, and other ways through our Services, including text messages and push notifications. We will send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also send messages about how to use the Services, network updates, reminders, suggestions and promotional messages from us. You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices. The users of the website shall inform the Company of any change in their personal information shared with the Outscal or in case there is any discrepancy in the data of the user that is stored with the Company. Such information can be given by dropping an email in this regard. Such email shall be attended within 48 hours.
Other Important Information
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Our reasonable security controls include but not limited to following:
- Software Firewall
- HTTPS (SHA 256 bit encryption)
- Cyber Law and Security Awareness of our team
Further, you also agree and acknowledge that our management shall never be held responsible regarding privacy of your sensitive personal data in case of sharing your sensitive personal data to any authorized cyber investigation agency of appropriate government authorities as required under sections 67C, 69, 69A, 69B, 70B, 79 and 80 of IT Act 2000 including its amendments and rules.
b. Reasonable Security Practices As per IT Act, 2000 and its Rules
- We have implemented reasonable security practices as per Rule 8 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 of IIT Act 2000 amended through Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008 (“IT Amendment Act”).
- We have implemented stringent, internationally acceptable standards of technology, managerial security, technical security, operational security and physical security in order to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to our authorized personnel only.
- We have implemented “Reasonable Security Practices” as required by the IT Act, 2000 rules including any amendment in the said Act and its rules. By complying with such provisions, We assure you proper care and control over our I.T. and Security operations as required under relevant sections mainly section 43, 43A, 45, 66,72A & 85 of I.T.Act, 2000 and IT Amendment Act including related rules and therefore you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any fraudulent/criminal activity with regards to your sensitive personal information stored in our website.
- By using this website, you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable security attacks and in such cases, you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any type of financial losses, loss of opportunity, legal cost, attorney’s fees, business losses, reputation loss, direct and indirect losses that may occur to you as per the Provisions of Section 43, 43A and 45 ofIT Act, 2000 including any amendments in the said Act and any other laws of India for the time being in force.
- You further agree that our management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities underIT Act ,2000 relating to your information as you have agreed and acknowledged that our management complies with due diligence (care & controls) requirements of IT Act 2000 including its rules and amendments.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
In accordance with IT Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Vidya Prabhu
Email: [email protected]
TIME: Mon-Fri (09:00 – 18:00)